A great new way for your little one to learn and be engaged!
Welcome to Kutuki. We are a team of visual artists, musicians, storytellers, educators and techies who have one singular mission. To create a revolutionary product for all Indian children below 7 years of age through original content that is meaningful, engaging and exclusively focused on your child’s development and well being.
Come experience Kutuki!
1) What is Kutuki’s aim and philosophy?
Kutuki’s aim is to constantly nurture the natural curiosity of every child through engaging, meaningful, age appropriate and safe content for children under the age of 7 in India.
2) For which age group is Kutuki’s content suited?
3) What type of content is available on Kutuki?
Animated stories, songs and illustrated digital books
4) What do you mean by ‘the content is customised to suit the Indian context?’ And why is that important?
Several prominent early educators strongly indicate that curriculum and content that is rooted in context and culture makes learning relatable and meaningful thereby enhancing learning.
5) Do I have to pay for a subscription?
202, Manish Classic,
Ranka Colony Road, Bilekahalli,
Bengaluru – 560 076
Phone – +91 77953 66046
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org