YouTube Management Intern
Who we are
We are India’s first comprehensive preschool learning product made specifically for Indian children. At over 150 million, India has the largest population of preschoolers, yet there is no solution customized to suit their learning needs. At Kutuki, we have built a proprietary song and story-based curriculum, which includes animated stories, illustrated books, games and activities. We enable children to learn in familiar cultural settings, with characters that look like them, talk like them, and in their own mother tongues. Around half a million parents and children trust Kutuki already and we are growing exponentially. Our characters Kutu, Ki and Minku the haathi have found a place in the hearts of India’s youngest learners, as they learn something new with them everyday.
We also provide Interactive Classes to help enable strong foundation across language, early math and science and building life skills.
Why Join Us
Early learning in India is a nascent, largely untapped market that is witnessing tremendous growth. There is no better time than right now to join us on a journey to build, shape and transform learning outcomes for hundreds of millions of Indian children foundationally. If you are passionate about using art to enable meaningful learning experiences for the youngest of India’s learners, then Kutuki is absolutely the right place for you.
Our founding team consists of alumni from the London School of Economics, the Indian School of Business and The Srishti School of Arts. Our work has been recognized by the Govt. of India, the UN and others.
- You will be responsible for helping the founders ideate the brand’s positioning and identity on YouTube.
- You will be responsible for all the Key YouTube performance metrics – growth in subscriber base, impressions, CTR, watch time and views
- You will have to implement best practices with respect to video titles, thumbnails, playlists
- Research keyword trends and coordinate video publishing for these keywords
- Coordinate with Kutuki’s video editor to edit videos into high quality videos and post them with appropriate description and tags
- Must be a fresh graduate
- Must be available to work from 10.30 am to 7.30pm
- Excellent written communication skills
- Creativity – Need to understand our audience and deliver accordingly
- Adaptability – Open to picking up new ideas everyday and incorporate them into existing content
- Willingness to learn
If you think you are the right person for this internship, please share the following things with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter for why you would like to intern with Kutuki
- Please go through the Kutuki website to understand the work that we do