We are looking for a creative, resourceful, entrepreneurial and hands on Unity 2D Developer to join Kutuki’s development team to create engaging, meaningful learning games that children across the country will love!
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Transform design specification into functional games
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games.
- Collaborating with game designers and other developers to complete projects successfully and on time.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player and good time-management skills.
- Have experience using non – gaming APIs for, e.g., fetching and storing Data for web services, databases or disk access.
- 1-6 years as Game Developer. (End to end game development experience)
- Must be a team player and work within deadlines
- Must be passionate about children’s content and learning
- Interest or experience with creative writing, illustration, music and theatre would be a bonus
- Currently remote but must be willing to move to Bengaluru
- Interview with Founders for Culture Fit and Expectation Matching
- Technical Assessment (1-2 rounds)
- Final Interview
If you think you are the right person for this job, please share the following things to us at email@example.com
- Portfolio or any other relevant materials
- Cover Letter for why you would like to join Kutuki