Social Media and Community Manager
We are looking for a full-time Social Media and Community Manager to develop and execute strategies to support Kutuki in building a strong, genuine online presence as thought leaders in the early childhood education space.
- Develop and implement a monthly Social Media Calendar with interesting and thought provoking ideas around Kutuki’s offerings to increase engagement and following across platforms.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Write and edit fresh, engaging long and short form copy for social media posts, ads, push notifications, emails and blogs that effectively communicate Kutuki’s offerings.
- Work with designers to implement social media and communication campaigns that align with Kutki’s marketing strategies
- Schedule posts using social media management tools like Hootsuite etc.
- Plan and implement mom Influencer campaigns across platforms to build consistent awareness of Kutuki as a brand and its offerings in the preschool segment across Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities.
- Manage Kutuki’s Online reputation and respond to customer queries, feedback, reviews and comments in a timely and professional manner.
- Plan and execute a strategy to build off the product communities mainly on Youtube, Facebook, Whatsapp and track relevant community metrics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A people’s person : You can strike conversations with mothers/educators/caregivers
- Empathy: You are able to understand community members & are able to support them
- Comfortable with the ed-tech sector; ability to read up / research to identify engagement topics
- Proven work experience as a social media/ community manager in parenting, early childhood sectors
- Experience in managing influencer campaigns
- Strong knowledge of online marketing channels
- Strong focus on process and managing timelines
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Working knowledge of at least one or two other regional languages apart from English would be a bonus
- Must be located in Bengaluru or willing to relocate to Bengaluru
- Interview with Founders for Culture Fit and Expectation Matching
- Assessment (1-2 rounds)
- Final Interview
If you think you are the right person for this job, please share your CV and cover letter with us at email@example.com