We are looking for a creative, resourceful, entrepreneurial and hands-on Product Designer to join Kutuki’s development team to create engaging, meaningful learning experiences that children across the country will love!
- Reviewing and improving our current platforms
- Define visual elements, product elements, and overall design
- Individually contribute to projects along with the product manager, developers, and other stakeholders
- Interacting with the team for ideation and work critique
- Experience with prototyping and taking a product/feature from the idea stage through to launch and validation.
- Evaluate and set best UI practices and standards
- Creating functional as well as beautiful solutions to the most challenging of problems across all devices
- Intriguing us with new ideas, thoughts, or observations
- Communication and Collaboration, you are a great team player and very open to feedback.
- 2+ years of professional Product Design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- You have a strong portfolio highlighting your UI/UX design skills and your product thinking process. You obsess over detail and quality and create beautiful experiences over and over again.
- You are experienced with Figma/Sketch and familiar with good design practices and design systems
- Fluency in Figma and prototyping tools
- Knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and accessibility across mobile and web
- Strong communication & Interpersonal skills
- Interview to understand Culture Fit
- Technical Assessment (1-2 rounds)
- Final Interview
If you think you are the right person for this job, please share the following things to us at email@example.com
- Behance/portfolio and any other relevant materials
- Cover Letter for why you would like to join Kutuki