We are looking for a creative, resourceful, entrepreneurial, and hands on Illustrator to join Kutuki’s creative team to bring Kutuki’s children’s content to life.
- Visualize scripts/lyrics to create a range of visual assets.
- Create background assets, animatable assets, layouts, settings in line with the content team’s requirements.
- Design and modify characters to have unique and strong visual personalities.
- Must constantly work towards enhancing the visual style of Kutuki’s content.
- Interpret and work with voice overs and audio, understand emotional cues, and find rhythm in the narrative to create appropriate visuals.
- Must work cohesively with the creative team and complete content within timelines.
- 2-3 Years experience as an Illustrator preferably with children’s books/content.
- Must have a Bachelors/Masters in Visual arts.
- Solid understanding of visual design elements and principles to build and draw landscapes, human characters, animals.
- Must have a great design sense.
- Must have hands on experience with Illustration tools within the Adobe Suite.
- Must know how to use a Wacom Tablet.
- Great eye for detail to ensure different perspectives, expressions, and characters to do justice to every story or song.
- Must have a process oriented mindset for building efficiency and creative productivity within the creative team.
- Must be a team player and work within deadlines.
- Must be passionate about children’s content.
- Interest or experience with animation, creative writing, music, and theatre would be a bonus.
- Currently remote but must be willing to move to Bengaluru.
- Interview with Founders for Culture Fit
- Technical Assessment (1-2 rounds)
- Final Interview
If you think you are the right person for this job, please share the following things with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Behance/portfolio and any other relevant materials.
3) Cover Letter for why you would like to join Kutuki.