Community Management Intern
Who we are
We are India’s first comprehensive preschool learning product made specifically for Indian children. At over 150 million, India has the largest population of preschoolers, yet there is no solution customized to suit their learning needs. At Kutuki, we have built a proprietary song and story-based curriculum, which includes animated stories, illustrated books, games and activities. We enable children to learn in familiar cultural settings, with characters that look like them, talk like them, and in their own mother tongues. Around half a million parents and children trust Kutuki already and we are growing exponentially. Our characters Kutu, Ki and Minku the haathi have found a place in the hearts of India’s youngest learners, as they learn something new with them everyday.
We also provide Interactive Classes to help enable strong foundation across language, early math and science and building life skills.
Why Join Us
Early learning in India is a nascent, largely untapped market that is witnessing tremendous growth. There is no better time than right now to join us on a journey to build, shape and transform learning outcomes for hundreds of millions of Indian children foundationally. If you are passionate about using art to enable meaningful learning experiences for the youngest of India’s learners, then Kutuki is absolutely the right place for you.
Our founding team consists of alumni from the London School of Economics, the Indian School of Business and The Srishti School of Arts. Our work has been recognized by the Govt. of India, the UN and others.
- Build a strong understanding of Kutuki’s offerings in early childhood education.
- Manage Kutuki’s In app Parent Community activities end to end.
- Come up with interesting ideas and activities connected to early childhood education to keep Kutuki’s Parent community meaningfully engaged.
- Involve internal stakeholders like Kutuki’s artists, writers, musicians, preschool teachers etc to actively participate in the community engagement activities.
- Moderate posts regularly to keep Kutuki’s community safe and spam free.
- Must have completed graduation.
- Must be available to work from 10.30 am to 7.30pm
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be social, outgoing, with a flair for communicating and connecting with people
- Must be extremely detail oriented, professional with a strong work ethic
- Have interest in creating impact for children and building a community
- Past experience managing social media handles or community groups would be an added bonus
- Creative bent of mind with interest in theatre/music/storytelling/art would be a bonus.
If you think you are the right person for this job, please share the following things with us at email@example.com
- Cover Letter for why you would like to intern with Kutuki
- Please make sure you have gone through the Kutuki website to understand our work better