We are looking for a full-time Android Developer to join Kutuki’s engineering team.
– Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code for TV, tablets and mobile
– Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
– Proven experience as an app developer (2 – 4 years).
– Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
– Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
– Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
– Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
– Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
– Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
– Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
– Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
– A knack for benchmarking and optimization
– Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
– Familiarity with continuous integration
- Interview with HR for Culture Fit and Expectation Matching
- 2-3 Rounds of technical interview
- Final Interview